Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PGPX..one month down...11 more to go..

Exactly one month down the road to....and I am still reeling under the confusion of what really hit me? was it a truck, a ton of bricks...no it was PGPX...

9 courses for the first term is what they should use in Gitmo for extracting details from the hardened terrorists, not unethical "waterboarding"...

A couple of quizzes and assignments have brought to light the big bad world out there...so long and so well were we ensconced in our secure jobs that PGPX is like a liberation out of the proverbial well of the frog.....

Blogging, photographing, having a drink and generally having a good life is not for the regular guy at IIM-A....no way....I will be lucky if I can get through twelve posts in the time that I spend out here...

1 comment:

P K said...

Keep writing mate. Would love to hear how things are on campus.

Paddy Killimangalam
PGPX 3